In what may be a first for the Midsouth, Nashcon has its first ever Grand Tournament for Warhammer Fantasy. The growth and interest has been great. We initially had 25 open slots. That was expanded to 30. With recent additions it was further expanded to 40 slots. The Grand Tournament is part of an independent league known as Wargamers USA.
How the Southeast Region will determine its Masters Team for Wargames USA.
- A spot will automatically go to the following winners
- Best Overall Winner of Nashcon
- Best Overall Winner of Crux of War
- Team Captain of the Best Overall Team at American Team Championship
- Best Overall Winner of Redstone Rumble
The remaining 6 spots will go to the people with the highest total points using their three highest GT event scores. Two of these scores must be from the above GTs.
In the event that a person who automatically won a spot can not make it then their spot will be given out like the other 6.
Residency in the region is not required.